What’s the #3Wedu Podcast all about ? Well, the #3Wedu hosts with the most [Nori (@nononi28), Jess (@jlknott), Patrice (@Profpatrice), Tanya (@tjoosten), & moi (@laurapasquini)] talk about issues, ideas, challenges, and more for women in higher education. Here’s why we started the #3Wedu podcast this year:
- to understand the value of women leading innovation in learning
- to overcome gender barriers women may experience in higher ed
- to support women doing amazing things from the field
- to provide better recognition and platform for said things
- to highlight women in leadership roles through mentoring and coaching
- to empower women junior and senior in education
- do all of the above while enjoying a fine glass of wine with a few delightful ladies
Join us for #3Wedu podcast #3 on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 5 pm CST as we talk about [Great] Expectations of Women in Higher Ed.
What expectations do you have of yourself or women in higher ed? This coming week’s wine edition of #3Wedu we shall dive into the expectations, judgements, image concerns, impressions, and then some for women in higher ed. Do you have something to say about how women in higher education dress, are concerned about the comments on faculty evaluations or seem to be put through “America’s Got Talent-like” judgement during a campus interview? Well, uncork that wine bottle, grab your goblet, and join the gab!