The Women Who Wine in Education (#3Wedu) Podcast was designed to uncork ideas and thoughts of what is happening with women in education. The #3Wedu community was created to:
- understand the value of women leading innovation in learning
- overcome gender barriers women may experience in higher ed
- support women doing amazing things from the field
- provide better recognition and platform for said things
- highlight women in leadership roles through mentoring and coaching
- empower women junior and senior in education
- do all of the above while enjoying a chat about this issues over a glass of wine with a few delightful ladies in education.
For #3Wedu video podcast LIVE or archives, be sure to visit and SUBSCRIBE to our #3Wedu YouTube Channel. Join the monthly podcast backchannel banter on Twitter by following @3Wedu and tweeting with the hashtag #3Wedu. We welcome your toasts, boasts, and roasts — so grab your class & join the #3Wedu conversation.
Patrice & Laura created a spin off The #InVinoFab podcast — In Vino Fabulum — which translates — to In Wine, Story. There are so many individual stories and perspectives we would like to gather and share about women AND wine. We hope this podcast will continue conversation and community tradition while also bringing new voices, ideas, and wine knowledge to your ears. Do you have a question about wine we can discuss? Is there a particular story from women in education that we should share? Do you want to have a bit of a laugh and chat over wine? Then join in! We’d love to hear YOUR ideas and topics we should dig into — reach out to us directly by email (email@example.com), message us on Instagram (@InVinoFab) or follow and @ us on Twitter (@InVinoFab) or using the #InVinoFab.
Subscribe and listen to the #InVinoFab Podcast via: